|Home||About Us||Programs||College Program||Fields||
* Certified Classroom Teacher, All Levels K-12
* Bachelors in Science in Physical Education – Special Education-1999)
* Masters in Special Education, Grand Canyon University- 2009
* Adapted PE Specialist (Arlington ISD) Texas -2000 -Present
* Head Special Olympics Coach 2000-Present
* Certified NESTA Speed, Agility, and Quickness Trainer
* Certified CPR and First Aid
* Leisure / Recreational Specialist, Lifetime Fitness 2010-present
License: “E” NTSSA Coaching
Coaching experience: 2000 - (present)
* City Of Arlington Youth Coach
* Mansfield Soccer Association Youth Coach
* Arlington Soccer Association Youth Coach
* Polaris Soccer Club
* Arlington ISD (Lamar High School – Bowie High School)
MISSION Coaching Philosophy:
* To provide each athlete with an emotionally healthy and physically challenging atmosphere of good sportsmanship and athletic activity through the game of soccer.
* To provide a healthy competitive atmosphere while teaching respect for others, fair play, humbleness in winning, and stature in defeat.
* To teach teamwork and cooperation.